Get Your Home Repaired and
Claim Compensation

If you have complained to your social or council housing landlord and they have failed to repair your home, we can help get the repairs complete. Not only will they be legally obliged to carry out the works, but they will also have to pay compensation to you.

No Win No Fee Claims

No Upfront Costs

Social & Council Homes Only

High Success Rate

10+ Years Experience

Google Rating
Based on 286 reviews

Request A Call Back From Our Expert Housing Team

What Can I Claim For?


Do you have damp on your walls or in your bathroom/kitchen?

Mould Growth

Can you smell mould growing in damp places in your home?

Water Pipes

Including baths, toilets or any installation using water and their drainage.


Has your central heating not been working for some time? Is your hot water reliable?


Are your gutters blocked, leaking or overflowing?

Electrical Wiring

Have you been left with no electricity for long periods? Do you have exposed or loose wires?

Vermin Infestations

Do you have rats regularly in the house or in the walls?


Is your roof leaking? Are there slipped roof tiles?


Are your drains blocked, leaking or even smell?

Structure & Exterior

Including external pipes for supplies of water, gas, electricity and sanitation. Is the structure of a good state of repair?


Are your internal and external windows secure and safe? Are they generally in a good state of repair?

Ill Health

Some examples of ill health/personal injury include asthma; coughs and colds; depression; anxiety; gastro-intestinal problems and carbon monoxide poisoning among much more.

How We Work


Initial Conversation

Send your details through one of our forms online, we will then phone to collect all relevant information and discuss your case. We’ll send you some paperwork via email to sign, we then use this to start the claim against your landlord.


Surveyor Inspection

A surveyor will visit your home and write a report which we will send to your landlord along with our preferred course of action.


Landlord Makes Offer

Landlord will send us a timetable of when and what repair works will be done and how much compensation they are offering, we then send you this offer via email to accept or reject.


End Of Claim

All of the repairs are made inline with their offer and we send you a cheque in the post for the offer amount. This is the end of the claim.

Frequently Asked Questions

How long do I have need to have been living at my property?

Typically 6 months, although if the disrepair is severe, a shorter amount of time would be fine.

Does it matter who my landlord is?

Yes, we can only help people who rent their homes from housing associations or the council.

What happens after my claim?

After your claim goes through, all of the required work will be carried out by your landlord within a set time frame so you can live in your property as set out by the law. We will deal with your landlords on your behalf.

Request A Call Back From Our Expert Housing Team

"*" indicates required fields

MM slash DD slash YYYY
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Matrix Solicitors © 2021 All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Complaints | Matrix Solicitors is a trading name of Holdings Matrix LTD registered in England & Wales no. 9981016 VAT no. 252 043 639. Authorised & Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA 630481